Australian Governments Procurement Schemes
Trouble-free procurement through the NSW ICT Services Scheme and Queensland Government IT Contracting (GITC) Framework
PretaGov’s government and public authority clients in Australia can enjoy the speed and convenience of purchasing PretaGov products and services through:
- the ICT Services Catalogue and read about the ease of procuring at the NSW ICT Services Scheme information site.
- the Queensland Government IT Contracting (GITC) Framework.
It’s easy for you to register on the systems. Once registered, the frameworks will allow you to accelerate the IT procurement process and eliminate the hassle associated with traditional tendering processes.
The benefits of procuring through government frameworks
Doing business with PretaGov through the NSW ICT Services Scheme and Queensland Government IT Contracting (GITC) Framework offers government and public sector organisations the following benefits:
- It is quicker, cheaper more efficient than traditional tendering.
- You get the peace of mind of knowing that PretaGov have been pre-approved as a supplier by the relevant bodies.
- It can eliminate the hassle of traditional tendering and shave valuable months off the process.
- It facilitates dialogue with suppliers, so you can ask questions of us and discuss your precise requirements. As a result, we can provide a targeted proposal that exactly meets your needs.
- It offers a large range of suppliers.
- It is re-tendered regularly and therefore includes the latest services and suppliers.
- You avoid hidden charges because prices, terms and services are provided up front.
- There is no ‘lock-in’ – all services state up-front how you get in and out.
- There is no need for contract negotiations. PretaGov has already signed a head agreement with NSW Procurement and Queensland Department of Science, Information Technology and Innovation.
Using the NSW ICT Services Scheme in practice
If you haven’t used the government frameworks yet, you really should give them a go. It’s easy to get started, you simply:
- Access the frameworks at NSW ICT Services Catalogue or Queensland CCIQ QAssure.
- Enter a relevant search term, for example “CMS”, and search. A list of relevant offerings will be displayed.
- Review the offerings and select those that broadly meet your criteria to develop a long list.
- Review your selection in more detail and make a shortlist.
- You can contact suppliers to ask questions, clarify your requirements and discuss their credentials.
- Complete your evaluation and make a choice.
- Complete the order form or framework contract
- That’s it – you have just procured IT products or services quickly and cost-effectively!